Feedback zu meinem Shop

Tiefpreiskoenig
1 0 1

Mein Shop ist jetzt ca 6 Wochen online, aber bis jetzt nur 3  Verkäufe.Koennte es am Design des Shops liegen? Was meint ihr? Hier mal der Link. www.Tiefpreiskoenig.de.

Danke euch

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hello @Tiefpreiskoenig, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Logo is too large & there is a lot of space in the header. Fix that.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Tiefpreiskoenig  , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store's theme is clear enough for customer to understand. However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. Homepage

a. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog named Shop . Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

1.png

b. Show featured products of each categories on your homepage to make users easier to know what types of products you are selling at the first look.
2.png

c. Return and refund, Deliver policies, About Us... deserve seperate pages for them on footer. Please remove them out of the Terms and Conditions page and show them all on footer menu.
3.png

2. Collection page

a. Make your website more profressional by using capital letters.
 5.png

b. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage, or in other words, reduce the times customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.

4.png

3. Product page

Add more detail for product description to persuade your customers to come to final purchasing decision.

It might include information such as material, sizes, instruction manual, etc.

6.png

4. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:

• Live chat section for instant help
  • Previous customers' feedbacks
  • Show estimated delivery date on product page 
  • etc.

I hope these recommendations will help. Just spend more time to test the users' action flow on your store, I believe you will find more ideas by your own.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.