This is an accepted solution.
Hello @Kiyalynn, please share your store URL.
Hello @Kiyalynn, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- You should work on the store design first. Currently, everything looks cluttered. Make your store easy to navigate, make it more organized so customers can understand exactly what type of products you are selling.
- Add header menu and footer menu.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Images (with a call to action button on it)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add reviews to build trust with other visitors. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Improve the product page.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with the store design and setting up the feature, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!