Feedback?

santiagoespinal
Tourist
4 0 1

I spent the last week setting up my online shop can I get some feeback? Negative or positive I'm all ears

bedsidebeautiful.com

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

Hello @santiagoespinal I hop you are doing good?

I have taken a deep look at your store and I think you should consider the following observations to make your store look stunning and converting for great customers' experience.

* Banner: I recommend that you add more banners and make use of slider with nice and beautiful graphics. By the way, I am not a fan of the banner you used ATM. Whatever you embrace, Try to write a captivating welcoming texts to the banner with a clear CTA to either take traffic to the collections or certain product page.

Johnny_pro_0-1612677458538.png

* Discount/promo offer: On the header bar, you should offer some discount/promo offers like free shipping, 10-25% discount... This helps in turning more conversion.

* Below your banner, You should write a short introduction story. It attract potential customers to have a clear first sight of what they are there for.

Johnny_pro_1-1612677506834.pngJohnny_pro_2-1612677510316.pngJohnny_pro_3-1612677521423.png

*Body: Really love your products, the way you displayed them. You should actually try to include featured collections to the home page as well.

* Footer: You should provide more in your footer menu such as your Policies.

* Traffic conversion Funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

Do you find these helpful? KIndly Like and Accept Solution.
Don't forget to contact Johnny_Pro for you Shopify store design help and marketing tips and execution.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Add Shop Now Button(CTA) on the Hero Banner to direct the customers towards Recommended/offered Products.

Add ATC (add to cart) button on the Products which are on Homepage.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation on header section(cart and search field).

Mention more Contact details so that customer can easily contact you and also Store looks trustworthy.

Add terms and policies on the footer section on Homepage.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2723 153 506

Hello @santiagoespinal, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- You should work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes