This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
Your store has some good points here:
Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.
1. Search field
The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.
2. Sticky menu
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.
On your homepage, I think you should add sections for your special collection and new arrivals on your homepage. It will help your customer easy to scan as well as aware about the new products or best sell products of your store.
You can add a section for each collection to show featured products as the image below with our Chloe template
4. CTA button
I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on them, what will happen.
5. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible
Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.
You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.
Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference. Providing “Lifestyle” images to get users excited about products
2. Product description
You should use bullet points for the product description because bullet lists are an excellent method of communicating product information quickly and easily to users by offering stripped-down, simplified descriptions of product and feature information.
3. Shipping information and Return policy link
When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.
In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.
I've are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.
- You should add more images below instead of let the product rotate all the time. It makes me feel dizzy.
- The footer: Add more information such as shipping, refund policy,...
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @BTman, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!