Gotskills65
2 0 1

What is my next steps

Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1045 119 236

Hey, @Gotskills65 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback on your store. In order to do so, could you provide me with your website URL?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Fudgylove
2 0 0

Hey Dirk, Howre you doing my man. may i take you up on that offer?

kindly give me some feedback on my store based out of India www.fudgylove.com

0 Likes

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

RichardNguyen_0-1620531142353.png

First, in the header, the color mix is not so good. You should use the color in the same tone, or use 1 color only.

On the top of the page, you should put your brand name, instead of a discount code announced.

RichardNguyen_1-1620531314413.png

This banner is too big and looks a bit overwhelming, try to make it full width.

RichardNguyen_2-1620531363738.png

There are too many products on the home page and they seem not to be aligned. You should have a nice grid layout and display only some featured products.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P.s: FYI, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful stores and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Gotskills65
2 0 1

Where do I find the url,I have a store on Shopify,my store name is Valerie's House of Inspiration.

0 Likes
Fudgylove
2 0 0

Thank you, RIchard. I will do all the suggested changes and check out page builder.  i also cannot find the option for marking it as an answer. So sorry. appreciate your help!!  

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hello @FudgyloveThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA (call-to-action) above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1620635831489.png

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.

- Add a section of trending, new arrival products on the homepage. 

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes