Feedback

Tourist
9 0 1
Hi everyone, what a good way to connect with experts here.
I have open shopify on May 17th and had 9 sales through friends and family and influencers but it can be so much expensive to long run. I want real customers .
I would love your reviews on www.jazzmilly.com
I know I must be patient but sometimes I get so anxious that I have spent all money on stock and have nothing left for ongoing traffic buying ads. I have spent almost $400 on fb ads and $200 on google ads. No results
0 Likes
2 0 1

One thing to focus on to help drive traffic to your website and ecommerce is SEO. SEO has a huge impact on your website ranking. This is all free but hard to build and takes time and effort. When Google is deciding where to rank you on its search results website it takes the following into account:

1. Your website needs to be secure and easy to navigate. This includes a quick webpage loading time, whether or not it is mobile friendly, and how long the domain has existed (older domains are considered more trustworthy).
  2. Relevance. This just means that Google is saying whether or not your content relates to the search query. This means matching your keywords with the keywords searched. When creating your content, make sure it is quality content with your targeted keywords mentioned throughout in a natural and human way. It also takes into account how much content you have and how long it is. Generally Google ranks pages with lots of long, quality content higher.
  3. User Experience. Google takes into account how often your website is clicked on when it shows up in a search query which is called Click-Through-Rate (CTR). It also sees your Bounce-Rate which is the rate of people who click on your website and immediately go back without going through your website (basically meaning that you didn’t give them what you wanted).
  4. Referrals. When there is lots of content and lots of websites out there linking back to your site, this helps to build you credibility. In fact, if a website with high-SEO links back to your website, you actually inherit some of their high-SEO. Linkbuilding is complicated and you can find many blogs online that describe more how to utilize this method.

Overall, SEO is incredibly important to build but also difficult and time-consuming. This is why many people supplement their marketing strategy with online advertising, especially through Google Ads. Google Ads gives you a chance to appear closer to the top then you would if you haven’t quite built that top-quality SEO yet. Plus, new users like you need to build brand awareness to those that might not be actively searching for your site. PPC advertising doesn’t necessarily guarantee you that top spot on a page, even if you are willing to spend a lot of money on your advertising bids. It also takes into account the quality of your ads and the quality of your landing pages.

So even though Google Adwords is a great way to get to that top spot while you are still building SEO, Google still takes into account a lot of the factors that play into SEO when deciding where to rank your ads. If you want to be appearing on the search results of your potential customers, you will have to work on SEO by working on the mentioned-above factors.

If you are looking to start advertising on Google Ads, we will create high-quality and high-converting ad campaigns for your business for free. Even if you are using a low budget on Google Adwords, the free campaigns we design for you will utilize every cent of your budget and do it in unique ways to optimize your results. Here is the link to our Shopify app: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc Also check out our blog for advice on Google Ads and building SEO. Ecommerce Tips & Marketing Strategy Blog | Clever Ecommerce Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1546 12 148

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I suggest you can add testimonials and tweaking price points and coupon codes, It helps for increasing of your conversion rate.

Another chance to build conversions includes putting a "trust badge" on a checkout page with the objective of persuading potential customers that the process is safe and secure. As online misrepresentation rises, it's critical for customers to feel secure.

And your store item prices are high, I suggest you can reduce your store prices due to these visitors are may think to purchase the items.

And one important thing is you can post/add your store blog page, A blog is intended to create mindfulness about you and your brand. It's best utilized as an instrument to set up expert and influence individuals to confide in you. Otherwise, Great work on your store.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1
Thanks so much for having look and giving me feedback. I installed a trust badge earlier but then someone told me that it gives a sense of faking the trust so I removed the app. For a price point, I m quite worried as my collection is ethical made which cost me quite a high price too and even one of the local businesses contacted me to keep the price similar as local competitors who are quite high prices than mine.
I am.totally lost over the price point
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi Mandyguru,

• Your store design is not bad, but you should work on it.
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.
  • Your first slider picture isn't exactly clear. They've been tampered with. You can put a picture that looks better.
  • Make sure add a short tagline and a call to action button at every image of slider.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • The product images look great but they are not a standard. Standard images help to consistent look at your store.
  • On the product pages, the comment section appears to be at the top. You should get comments below.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1
thanks a lot
Yes I noticed all those things but don’t know how to change like reviews
And some other things you mentioned
Things are too technical for me .
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Mandyguru,

Your site is great, the black dress is a must.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add gradient on the banner or get the banner with some overlay on them. I could hardly read the site content when I am on your third banner.
  2. Add collection name/page links in the menu.
  3. Take off the about section from the home page, you have separate page for it. This will reduce the extra scrolling. In fact use home page layout on the about section its more clean and well placed.
  4. Place review section under the product description, currently you don't have any reviews so its a bad impression when you see that as first thing on the product page. https://jazzmilly.com/products/12pm-by-mon-ami-floral-ruffle-top
  5. Are these Made in USA or INDIA. Please check, I thought your USP is Made in INDIA.
  6. If possible place the option to view more product pictures on left side, or reduce the picture height, its difficult to change pictures without scrolling.
  7. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  8. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg. https://jazzmilly.com/search?q=mid-winter. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. And it's free upto 100 products.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
Hi Neha,
Thank you so much for your detailed reply.
Gradient and sparq are apps ?
And is it possible to talk to you?
I will try how to add product reviews at bottom of products
For about us page : you mean I should delete it from main front page and just leave in the button to click and see ?
I am sorry , I am pretty bad technically but really have no choice
Quite low on budget
What size should be photos?
0 Likes

Great store and congrats on the launch. You have not spend enough to know if your ads are going to work as some people need to visit 3 or 4 times before they purchase. I would also focus on just Google or Facebook and not try and spread your limited budget across ad platforms. Odds are Google Shopping might be better for you in targeting those around NZ to buy.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage by picking a different theme that shows off your product more

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on your homepage and tell people why you picked this one product and why they should buy it

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Consider making the "You might also like" section bigger.. so it's easier to see the clothes

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Something you see ASOS do is add product videos to compliment product images. Might be worth a test to see how they perform for you

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1
Thanks do much for your feedback
I will try to find out how to do all the changes as I am technically pretty weak
I remove the additional banners
And for size thing I tried couple of times but can’t figure out
0 Likes