1 0 0

Hi all,

I would love to hear some feedbacks for the site: https://loisimogen.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Explorer
67 2 21

Lois,

Your site is truly stunning!  Your hero image is exceptional, and your logo is a lot of fun!

As you focus on driving sales, we'd suggest:

• Expand your product selection. A lot of your collections only have a few items in them.  With accessories, stores often benefit from having a wide selection of on-brand merchandise since jewelry is so taste-specific.
  • Streamline your navigation.  We say it a lot, but streamlining your homepage navigation is one of the most important things you can do because it tells all of our site visitors where to go next.  We'd move the collection links to the top of your homepage and make them persist even when a user scrolls.  That way they always have an option to click deeper into your site.
  • Add a CTA on your hero image. Your hero image is most of your homepage, add a call to action so visitors can Shop Bracelets! : )

Can't wait to see what you do with the store!  Send us a message and let us know how it goes : ) 

Best,

Entaice 

Want to make your store sell? Try Entaice: Explore
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for ads

3. Optimize your store for SEO

4. Add blog section

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1664 24 175

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking awesome, Great work you have done on your website.
I suggest you can publish your website blog posts, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
And I suggest you can regularly promote your products through social media pages like Facebook, It helps for increasing of your conversions.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Stores Looks good

Looking for Your Own private Wholesale/Dropship Product Suppliers from USA/EUROPE? Visit https://www.ecomrecord.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
176 0 15
I love the design. I would just reccomend an email pop up so that you can build your email list.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes

Beautiful looking store and design. Really nice job on the branding so far. Here are some tweaks I might make to the store:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would shift "Bracelet Collection" right right, that way the "b" is not covered by the chain

2. Make sure the main product images for each product is the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. The consistency on your earnings page is a good example of what looks good.

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Piece Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. You don't just want to feature a jewelry piece and leave it like that

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove "Secured and trusted checkout with:" and put in your footer

2. I would work on your font text and colour choice as there is not enough contrast happening

3. I would redesign the layout of your product page as there is a a lot of empty white space to the left of your product description

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 3 14

I'd echo some other comments and add some new thoughts:

- Put a CTA on the Hero image.

- Put an email capture form at the top of the page (or pop-up).

- If you can offer discounts now (you mention it in the footer) to new customers via a pop-up to start the flywheel of customers (and hopefully word of mouth to begin).

- Add social proof on the landing page (reviews and press (if you have it)).

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
541 33 129

Hi Loisimogen,

Your store looks amazing and the products are very pretty.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Your colour scheme is very nice and clean, how about you bold all the text and see if that helps in more visibility.
  2. Add a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  3. Add “add to cart” button in the collection page.
  4. If you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. The default search landing page https://loisimogen.com/search is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  6. Lastly, I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparqwhich allows advanced custom filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes