Your site is truly stunning! Your hero image is exceptional, and your logo is a lot of fun!
As you focus on driving sales, we'd suggest:
Can't wait to see what you do with the store! Send us a message and let us know how it goes : )
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Optimize your product landing page for ads
3. Optimize your store for SEO
4. Add blog section
5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home
Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I just had look into your website. It's looking awesome, Great work you have done on your website.
I suggest you can publish your website blog posts, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
And I suggest you can regularly promote your products through social media pages like Facebook, It helps for increasing of your conversions.
Beautiful looking store and design. Really nice job on the branding so far. Here are some tweaks I might make to the store:
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
I'd echo some other comments and add some new thoughts:
- Put a CTA on the Hero image.
- Put an email capture form at the top of the page (or pop-up).
- If you can offer discounts now (you mention it in the footer) to new customers via a pop-up to start the flywheel of customers (and hopefully word of mouth to begin).
- Add social proof on the landing page (reviews and press (if you have it)).
Your store looks amazing and the products are very pretty.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
|49 seconds ago|