Feedback

Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I would like to have your feedback on my store https://ortegacollection.com/

I want to know what I need to add to have a good store. Fell free to give me your honest feedback

Thanks 

1 Like
Explorer
61 4 6

Hi there, as you are using Brooklyn theme, the design is not bad. But, you can install some other necessary apps to convert your visitors to customers. One of the apps is Sales Pop Master. This app can increase your sales I hope. Good news is, this app is free. Best of luck!

To get Shopify Store Design, Customization and Development service, Inbox me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for you feedback 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 44 68

Hey, @AmyG!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Congratulations on your store, it looks great. You have done a really great job!  Have you noticed much traffic? What marketing techniques are you using at the moment? Where are you advertising? 

The first thing that I always look at with new stores are the product descriptions. While your products are well curated you could definitely work on the descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with drop shipping will spot their descriptions right away and they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere with some googling. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need these products? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Your 'About Us' looks really great! This is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Perhaps you can add to the page and highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.

In short, your online store displays your products available and your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you! 

I would move the FAQ page from the footer to the main navigation menu as this is very important for customers. They want to see the answers to their questions straight away, especially the returns policy when it comes to clothes. This will help generate trust for your customers the minute they visit your page and see this. 

It may be worth your while using a grammar program such as Grammarly so you will not miss out on small grammatical errors such as missed capitalization throughout the store, this is something so small but that's all the customer needs to question if your store is legitimate or not.

Have you considered writing a blog? You could add fitness tips and tricks to it and little excerpts of healthy eating etc. It really does help with the SEO of your site and has great content marketing benefits. SEO can play a huge part in bringing in sales and potential customers. The key to SEO is understanding what your customers will be looking for and ensuring your site is set up to best manage the products and content they are seeking. They say 80% of SEO is content. Want to learn all about content marketing? You can take this free course from Hubspot and become certified! 

Otherwise, everything looks great. Marketing is the most important part of an online store once the groundwork has been done. I know it can be confusing, especially if you're new to selling. You might think that marketing is too complicated or expensive to work for your business. Either way, making a marketing plan is crucial for your business to succeed. You will probably use several tactics to attract and keep customers. Each of these tactics is a part of your marketing strategy, and your marketing plan outlines how and when you use them. Your marketing plan helps you make decisions about who you are trying to reach, what you want to say, and how to get the word out. Understanding your marketing goals can make it easier for you to find the marketing tactics that are right for your store in different parts of your selling cycle. We have put this guide together for merchants to help make marketing easier, check it out here and let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Don't forget we also have a Shopify Academy that features short free courses on various topics like 'SEO Training for Beginners' and 'Grow your Business with Instagram', these have helped our merchants massively and give some excellent tips and tricks. You can enrol at any time here. 

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes and let me know if you have any further questions at all. I am happy to help in any way that I can! 

Kind regards,
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for your advice. I will change it now . 

0 Likes