Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
39 0 1
Can I have some feedback on my online store?

Would be much appreciated. EliteOfferingsNow.com Also, any advice on how I should categorize my products would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

Dear EONX5,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile

2. Need to create a high quality logo

3. For categorization use silo structure  method 

4. Design can be more better and organized

5. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page-1)

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
786 49 176

Hi Eliteofferingsnow,

I hope you are doing well and the site seems working amazing. I reviewed your site and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement instantly to get the fresh look on the site. 

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
  3. You should add Blogs for detailed clarity.
  4. Lastly, You have over 28 products. I would strongly recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, synonyms, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my suggestions help you get more revenue.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey, I went through your store. There is a lot to work in your store. The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site.

• Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.

• Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-

1. Slideshow Image 

2. Collection List 

3. Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 

4. Newsletter Sign Up 

5. Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

• Good product descriptions are WAY more important than people think. It's the difference between someone converting or just leaving your site.
  • Footer looks incomplete. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.

• Make sure you add your contact details on the contact us page. It will help in trust-building.

• You can use web-push notifications. Web Browser Push Notification is undoubtedly an effective marketing communication channel and what sets this apart from other marketing methods is that it is not restricted to marketing and promotional purpose only. It can be used to deliver useful information, abandoned cart alerts, order status updates, product back-in-stock alerts, etc.

• The absence of a login option on your eCommerce store can make it extremely difficult for you to persuade your targeted customers to stay connected on your site. It helps you capture precise customer data and are excellent for Targeted Marketing.

•  Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts. You can get your exit pop-ups here.

• Add features like advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence. Try Aitrillion. For all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey, I went through your store. There is a lot to work in your store. The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site.

• Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.

• Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-

1. Slideshow Image 

2. Collection List 

3. Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 

4. Newsletter Sign Up 

5. Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

• Good product descriptions are WAY more important than people think. It's the difference between someone converting or just leaving your site.
  • Footer looks incomplete. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.

• Make sure you add your contact details on the contact us page. It will help in trust-building.

• You can use web-push notifications. Web Browser Push Notification is undoubtedly an effective marketing communication channel and what sets this apart from other marketing methods is that it is not restricted to marketing and promotional purpose only. It can be used to deliver useful information, abandoned cart alerts, order status updates, product back-in-stock alerts, etc.

• The absence of a login option on your eCommerce store can make it extremely difficult for you to persuade your targeted customers to stay connected on your site. It helps you capture precise customer data and are excellent for Targeted Marketing.

•  Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts. You can get your exit pop-ups here.

• Add features like advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence. Try Aitrillion. For all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

One thing to consider is adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Another thing you might want to add is social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes