Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello,

Just after some feedback on my store.

The look, feel, accessibility etc.

Is there anything that may be missing or is confusing for a customer or anything that could be added?

Anything to make the customer experience more pleasent?

www.bigsausagerolls.com

Kind regards,

David
0 Likes

Hi David 

You want to make your website simple and easy to navigate on a mobile phone. I also don't think this is the best theme for you. Here is a review I did on my favorite free theme HERE.

Overall I love your logo. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1057 63 227

Hey Bigsausagerolls,

The logo text font is quite small, try making it slightly larger for better visibility. Some other pointers to be noticed are:

1. Add customer reviews to the rest of your products.
  2. Add a seperate sale section consisting of all discounted items.
  3. Adding social links will help enhance customer association.
  4. Add customer reviews to the rest of your products.
  5. The footer is quite empty and large.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives more and more success in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes