Feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello new to Shopify can you take a look at my website and give any feedback to get more sales.

https://from-pretty-boutique.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

hey @FromPrettyBouq ,

some quick wins...

1. change your domain so that "from-pretty-boutique" isn't a subdomain of shopify
  2. some products are missing images
  3. product images have an inconsistent style (some have brand logos, some don't)
  4. product descriptions don't really talk about why someone would purchase this

gd luck!

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
For me to change my domain, I would have to purchase a new one?
0 Likes
Highlighted

if you already own a domain, you can just transfer it to your shopify acct.

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1256 73 271

Hey From-pretty-boutique,

Acquiring more sales is solely dependent on your store's look and professional presentation. The way you present yourself in front of visitors can either influence them in a positive or in a negative manner as well. So, some of my tips for store optimization are as follows:

1. The newsletter occupies a lot of space, Try shifting it in the footer.
  2. "If you sign up for an email newsletter you will receive discount code"-This statement must be written near the newsletter itself which is present in the footer and not in the header where there is no newsletter.
  3. The logo needs to be worked on. Try using different font styles and color combinations as well.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Discounts need to be offered to engage customers in a better manner.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the site generates a lot more sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi FromPrettyBouq, 
I have already visited your online store. Here are some of my feedback to make it better and get more sales!

1. Improve page loading speed

Your page loading time is quite low on mobile devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions.qqa.png

2. Improve customer experiences on mobile devices

Nowadays, more and more people make their purchases on mobile devices. So, it is time for you to optimize mobile customer experiences. One of the efficient and easy ways to do that is using sticky call-to-action buttons that are always visible on mobile views. For example, by using CTA Now app, you can create the Add To Cart and Buy Now buttons that are sticky on your product page, so customers can quickly click to it and go to checkout directly. Here is an example for you:Image from iOS.png

I hope that this above feedbacks can help you improve your online store and get more sales <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

1. Get a paid domain from Shopify. It would help your SEO.

2. Improve the consistency of the images.

3. Make the product descriptions catchy. It would help to improve your sales.

Cheers to your venture.

Regards. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @FromPrettyBouq 

I took a look at your website and I really like how it is presented. Very beautiful clothes. One suggestion to increase conversions on your website is to offer buy now, pay later options for customers to increase conversions, increase average order value and reduce shopping cart abandonment. These installment options are becoming especially relevant for fashion merchants and about 90% of retailers are looking into installment options today.  

Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps!

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 32 100

Hey @FromPrettyBouq 

Here is the feedback from my side:-

1. Add a call to action button in above the fold. 

2. Display testimonials after the newsletter subscription box and footer menu should be at last. 

3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @FromPrettyBouq 

Congratulations on your Shopify store! 

A few simple things I will mention will go a long way.

1. Center your Shop now button, as well as add it to the second banner image.
  2. Underneath your Featured, maybe add more collections or other products 
  3. Change the color of your footer to separate it from the rest of the homepage
  4. Bring the testimonials above the footer
  5. The Privacy Policy, Shipping Policies etc, add them to the footer so they are easily accessible.

Keep it up and keep working on your store and hopefully you start seeing the results you need!

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes