Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi all, I've made quite a lot of changes to my store over the last month. I would like to get some feedback on the speed of it and ask its diverting people before they get to the store as this may be affecting the store in general.

Aswell can anyone give me some point's I know that there is a lot of white space and that I need to work on the descriptions of the product, am I missing something?

Thank you!

Site - Elizabees.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Elizebees,

You need to pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• "Home Button" should be included at the beginning of the header menu for ease of navigation.
  • Highlight your store "Free Shipping Offers" using a free shipping bar.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

wish you all the luck in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. I would sort your product into collection pages like animals, skulls, nature...ect.

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 17 61

Hello @Chloe94,

I've taken a look at your store. I've below suggestions to improve.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add a slideshow or banner with your products on the Home page to add a more professional look.

3. Instead of listing a lot of products on the Home page, show sections like Featured Collection, New Arrivals, Hot Sellers, etc, and add a few products in these sections.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Change Contact information to Contact Us and add a form on the page for better customer interaction.

6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

8. All social media links in the footer are broken. Please add the correct links.

9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

10. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

11. A FAQ would be useful!

12. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi,

Yes, you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion. Your google page mobile speed score is only 26% and desktop speed score is 60% . It should be above 65-70 for mobile.

elizabee.png

In order to Improve website speed your need to:

• Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
  • Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
  • Web Pages need to be Minified.
  • Reduce JavaScript execution time
  • Minimize main-thread work
  • Beware of excessive liquid loops
  • Decrease thumbnail image size

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. 

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
95 4 21

Hi @Chloe94 

Hope your business is going fine during these difficult times. I have a couple of tips that I would like to share with you :

1. Adding a  promotional banner on collection page  featuring bestseller images, popular products will stand out which will increase the conversations.
Add a blog page - writing a blog about your website will give you the chance to make important substance for your clients. This will help you to increase traffic to your website through inbound link  A testimonial page to show experiences of users on your page will increase the trust factor and and make users buy more from your site.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. A more personalised catalogue page will help you to increase conversions. Instead of one image you can use multiple images, for products in catalogue page which will help in giving overall freshness to your catalogue page.Ensure that every products has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like