Feedback

Solved
teasingadam
1 0 0

I want feedback on my store. This is my first venture into the e-commerce realm, I receive visits to my store, but nothing has converted. I have done marked downs on prices, but no bites. I have attempted to duplicate other sites with my same theme. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? ecommerce is every changing. I want to know is y site up to par to make people at least click through to Checkout. 

www.teasingadamx.com

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 16 77

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @teasingadam, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- The viewport is too small.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of the customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions.

All-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has these above features. You can try it out. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @teasingadam 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Need to do SEO
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 26-35

teasingspeed.png

• Check the link of Social profiles
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @teasingadam

Congrats on your new journey into e-commerce and good work so far!

We at PageFly Team love your site's clean layout At the same time, we also believe there are tweaks you can apply instantly to better user experience and conversion rate. Let's quickly go through some of these tips as follows.

1. Homepage:
a. Include product categories and a prominent search field on the main navigation bar:

First-time users rely heavily on the main navigation bar to quickly determine the breadth of your product range and if your site sells what they are looking for. While your current hamburger menu works great with mobile users, it isn't ideal for desktop views as it causes delays in users' decision-making and misinterpretation of your product variety. To avoid such users' misinterpretation and potential sales loss, make sure to properly manifest the broad range of your product catalog on the main navigation bar. Additionally, you might want to adjust the appearance of your search bar to make it more dominant, increasing its chance of being seen as well as encouraging its use. This can be achieved by using more contrasting colors, bolder border, bigger font and search field, etc.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 18.33.19.png

b. Stop carousel's autorotation after any user interaction:

In your case, your site's carousel only stops for a brief moment after users' interaction, then resumes auto-rotating. However, once the user has interacted with the carousel (e.g. clicked on slide indicators to change a slide), the autorotation should be permanently paused - even when the user isn't hovering the carousel. This is because their selection is highly likely to be intentional and hence should not be changed against their wish while they are busy checking other parts of the homepage. Also, you can consider making the carousel controls more prominent by using bigger sizes or bolder colors as users might find it hard to notice the current controls. 

2. Collection Page:

a. Replace Pagination with Load More:

Users generally are discouraged to browse more of the product list that uses multiple pagination links and spend more time on the first page of results. In addition, users cannot compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages. Given these and the fact that your store doesn't have a huge product list yet, you can try swapping the current pagination with a Load More button. One critical thing to note is, once you have a larger number of products, please do use the Back button support through ‘history.pushState’. This saves users from unnecessary frustration and helps take them to the very same spot in a list after opening a specific product page.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 18.31.36.png

b. Include User Rating Average and Number of Ratings:

When making purchase decisions, users seek safety from reviews and concrete numbers. Having both user rating average (usually in the form of 5-star ratings) and the number of ratings displayed clearly can boost your site's credibility and hence potentially increase that sweet conversion rate. Even if there are no reviews or ratings yet, you would want to replace the graphics with a label stating there aren't any ratings available such as "Be the first to write a review", rather than having the rating stars shown as grayed out, or omitted entirely.

c. Invest in high-quality imagery and use contextual secondary thumbnails:

You would want to have a consistent quality among all of your images since high-quality imagery display signifies quality and credibility to users. Yet, some of your current ones are not yet optimized in high resolution, causing ragged pixels when scaled up to fit the site's layout. Also, in order to help users visualize the look and usage of your products in actuality, it is advisable to include secondary images (showing up when mouse-hovered) placed in a specific context, complementing the cut-out primary thumbnails focused on products' features. Although you have already used contextual secondary images here and there on your site, there are still many that are simply magnified versions of the primary images. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 18.24.42.png

d. Use FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) Marketing Strategy:

The fear of missing out is a powerful driving force that can significantly improve your chance of converting prospects into customers. Backed by psychology, this strategy offers a sense of scarcity, exclusivity and social proof, removing prospects' doubt and prompting them to hit that Check Out button to instantly acquire their perceived bargain before time runs out. We have prepared a detailed article here so you can learn more and apply it effortlessly!

Above are our quick suggestions for your store that you can implement right away to see better results! 
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.