Feedback

Fashionbossllc
2 0 0

I would really appreciate some feedback about my store. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @Fashionbossllc, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Fashionbossllc
2 0 0
Hi, how are you? It’s Fashionbossllc.com
0 Likes

Hello @Fashionbossllc  How are you doing?

I have thoroughly went through your store and as a professional, I must admit to the fact that your store needs some professional touches.
Starting from the home page banner, you need to add/actiivate the slider, remove the confusing lady picture from the banners.

Johnny_pro_0-1610071341230.png

Favicon: Add Favicon to your store, it makes it to be more authentic and looks genuine. See below for clarity.

Johnny_pro_1-1610071514610.png

Add banner to the plane template OR you remove it if you don't need it.

Johnny_pro_2-1610071630911.png

Add some menus to your footer menu to provide the best information your potential customers need.

Johnny_pro_3-1610071715720.png

The general body design and color need some blending to make your store eye-catching and attractive with the stunning products you have.

TIP: Design sales funnel to convert more traffic instead of letting your traffic slip and go to your competitors. It helps you to manage them more.

If you need any help for more info or you need an  expert to fix this, contact me @ ecommerce270@gmail.com
Cheers.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @Fashionbossllc, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a footer menu that includes policies, about us, contact us information.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.

To add these sections of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- When clicking on the Instagram icon, the 404 error is coming. 

- All the images must be aligned on the collection page.

- Add a logo here. 

Screenshot (76).png

Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you need to add:

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add loyalty reward program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities they perform like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notifications, on birthday, on visiting a store, and many more. This will help to engage your customers and convert them into paying customers. 

- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications. You can reach your customers anytime without getting their email address. 

- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes