Feedback

katneet11
1 0 0

Getting huge traffic ut no sales... please review my store and tell me where I am lacking.

https://bit.ly/3nSrzLh 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
88 10 41

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Add a nice Favicon which gets professional look.

I suggest you to separate the header content  from the Hero banner, as the content is blended in the Image.

Add more products with ATC(add to cart) button on the Homepage to grab the customers attention.

Add Related/ recommended collections in the Purchase page to increase your cross sales.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
Faz-Dloudest
2 0 0

Hey! 

I just took a look at your site and from a customer point of view I feel like you could expand on your product base and make better use of the whitespace on the site. 

I think you could add some more information or even a behind the scenes video/pics of you and your team having fun whilst you work. bring some more emotion behind your brand, let your customer base get to know the person behind the brand. 

It only looks like you sell one product, until you actually click on it but maybe as the the above said, add of your best sellers onto the homepage with a CTA. 

Hope I made sense, apologies if not.  

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @katneet11, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions you can work on:

- On the product page, add Quick view & Color swatch

- Add the call to action button here. Similarly, add a call to action button in every section on the home page i.e 'decor', 'handcrafted to perfection', 'elegant gift box'.

Screenshot - 2021-01-19T105723.000.png

- Being a single product store, redirect shop now button link to the product page. 

- Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code to entice customers. 

- Retarget customers even when they are not in your store without getting the email address. 

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Give rewards to customers. Send price drop alerts to make them complete the purchase. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes