Hope you are doing good. Your product page is nice and here are few tips on it.
There is empty space available right below the product image. I suggest you to adjust the description and other content related to product in this space.
And also add related/Recommended Products in the product page to improve your cross sales.
As the Logo gives Identity to the store, Design your logo bit bigger.
Hello @heftyberry, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Display reviews on the home page. It helps to build trust with other visitors.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers to make a purchase.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code so you can capture more email addresses and then you can target customers via email campaigns.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments with the hope that it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
II- Collection page
III- Product page
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Thank you so much! A few more questions:
1) do you know apps that add this functionality? Like buy now and search?
2) what does buy now actyally do? It skips the cart and goes straight to checkout right? Do you recommend getting rid of add to cart button altogether on product page or put add to cart and buy now together? Thx!
I hope you are doing well and thank you for the queries. Below are my answers:
Just let me know if you have any concerns, thank you!
Hi @heftyberry ,
Regarding your concerns, there are 2 apps that are integrating well with our PageFly app that can help you get color swatches for your products, which are Best Custom Product Options and Product Personalizer apps. Hope this information would be helpful to you. Thank you!