Feedback

heftyberry
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi! Just starting out, looking for a feedback on my product page and my store in general. thx.

https://heftyberry.com/products/owl-light

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
89 10 42

Hi

Hope you are doing good. Your product page is nice and here are few tips on it.

There is empty space available right below the product image. I suggest you to adjust the description and other content related to product in this space.

And also add related/Recommended Products in the product page to improve your cross sales.

As the Logo gives Identity to the store, Design your logo bit bigger.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
heftyberry
Tourist
4 0 0

Thx! How can I further increase conversion? Maybe some apps you can recommend that will do well in this case? Also, if I want to make a discount of lets say 20% when they buy 2 items at once, how can I do it? Thx!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 445

Hello @heftyberry, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button. 

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Display reviews on the home page. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers to make a purchase.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code so you can capture more email addresses and then you can target customers via email campaigns.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @heftyberry,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments with the hope that it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

• Get a search field for your website: customers often rely on search field as a fallback strategy when they got stuck or want to search any information related to a site, therefore, it is important to get a search field and make it immediately obvious on your website. 

RichardNguyen_0-1612881609977.png

• You should add CTA buttons like “View More” or “Buy Now” under your best-selling products to increase conversion rate:

RichardNguyen_1-1612881609782.png

• You should add testimonials on your homepage to establish trust and encourage users to take actions.

II- Collection page

• Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.
  • You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products
  • Add CTA buttons to encourage people to make a purchase.
  • You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product page

• When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content. 
  • I would recommend you use color swatches instead of drop-down color selectors, since when we use color swatches, users will recognize available colors come with your products easier; meanwhile, using drop-down color selectors are overlooked and hide color options.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
heftyberry
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much! A few more questions:

1) do you know apps that add this functionality? Like buy now and search?

2) what does buy now actyally do? It skips the cart and goes straight to checkout right? Do you recommend getting rid of add to cart button altogether on product page or put add to cart and buy now together? Thx!

0 Likes

Hi @heftyberry,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for the queries. Below are my answers:

1. With Search field, it belongs to theme, so I would recommend you contact your theme’s support team to achieve this in the best ways. About “Buy Now” or any other CTA buttons, you can refer to “Button” element in our PageFly app, for more details, please refer to this manual: https://pagefly.link/ctcaJsnE 
  2. The content of CTA buttons will depend on the goal you wanna achieve, for example, you can place “View More” button under the best-selling products on your home page, and when your users click on, they will be taken to the product page to find more details about the product and take further actions. Besides that, I think you are doing quite a good job with your product page, so I would would recommend you leave the button “Add to cart” there.

Just let me know if you have any concerns, thank you!

- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
heftyberry
Tourist
4 0 0

Richard, what color swatches/product variants app would you recommend? preferrable with a free plan. thx

0 Likes

Hi @heftyberry ,

Regarding your concerns, there are 2 apps that are integrating well with our PageFly app that can help you get color swatches for your products, which are Best Custom Product Options and Product Personalizer apps. Hope this information would be helpful to you. Thank you!

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Excursionist
56 5 14

Looks good

I like your count down

0 Likes