Just started this week ... any feeback to better the branding or product offering
I love the “soft” feel of the site. It feels on point for what you’re offering.
I feel the value proposition could be stronger. What is “everything” that I need? (And why?) What problem are you helping me solve?
It seems the second slide in the carousel doesn’t bring much value. Is it temporarily acting as a place holder since the site is new?
For the paragraph below the carousel, I recommend formatting it into either an actual paragraph or into bullet points. In its current format, it’s a little hard to read.
In case it’s helpful to know: I viewed it on iPhone 11 Pro.
Hi @Myristh ,
I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @Myristh, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add policies in the footer. It includes shipping, privacy, returns & refund policies, about us page.
- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.
- Product image should be on the left side and on the right side of it add product title, price with the call to action button 'shop now'.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Add web push notifications to reach your customers directly on any device without getting their email addresses.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Myristh ,
This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. It's pretty. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should display like this picture below:
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You’re using a slideshow. It’s a good choice. However,the content should be improved as my picture, move up your heading and CTA button and you can have more slides.
3. Improve other contents
There are some other contents you should consider to revise it, I will list below with my image:
4. Add more content on your homepage
5. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer
Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of the major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.
In the detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage (LINK )
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!