This is an accepted solution.
Typically we recommend staying away from products that are commonly available online and offline but I read in your about us "Adventure Paws began when we wanted accessories our dog could wear for outdoor activities. Shopping for our companion led to disappointment since every major retail chain only offered the same dull, repetitive products offered at every major retail chain. As a result, we created unique adventure designs that look amazing, sturdy, and comfortable for our adventures."
I think that's a good start but I think you need more to differentiate yourself. You have to give people a reason to buy from you vs. Petco or Petsmart or Amazon. When a person is searching for "dog leash" in Google, these big companies are who is showing up and who you are competing with from customers. Perhaps you offer customized collars with the dogs name and owners phone number on it, I'd take some time to figure out your why and then use that in your marketing.
Your website lacks brand identity which can lead customers to feel your website is untrustworthy. Your social media links don't work, you don't have a logo, there is no contact page.
I have much more to say but I'll leave it at that for now. I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
HI @Hersamuel98 ,
I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.
Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.
You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.
Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting
Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:
You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.
Hello @Hersamuel98, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a favicon.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!