Feedback

diffkikz
1 0 0

Hey but I kinda need a little help in my business like feedback kinda I get a lot of sessions in my store but not really enough sells basically everything now & then I was wondering is there something I can do better on my website I paid for ads before idk what is it im doing wrong my shipping is 3$ 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @diffkikz,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I'd be happy to take a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

When you post your store link, tag me @ EcomGeeks so I see the notification.

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hey @diffkikz, please share your store URL so I can look into it and provide you feedback. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
puneet_unbundl
Excursionist
34 3 9

Hi,

This is Puneet from unbundl. 

There are might be multiple reasons due to which you are not getting sales. Some of them would be:

• Wrong traffic: You are getting traffic from wrong sources
  • Website is not loading or optimised. Just think if you Add to Cart is not working properly. Or you missed the payment gateway (happened with one of my client)
  • Product pricing is not right
  • Sales cycle is long. You need to retarget those customers

One of the initial things you can do is analyse the drop offs, bounce rate and exit pages. Is Add to Cart is very low? Abandoned checkouts are very high. It will help you understand the issue better. 

Thanks. I hope I was helpful 

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 311

Hey @diffkikz,

All-in-one marketing app Growave is here!

There could be many reasons why you get high traffic but no sales. It might be the unreliability of the website, wrong target group, absence of reviews, etc. In order to find the reason, please share your link to the website. Also, I recommend you to implement emarketing tools for better sales.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes