Feedback

trhoover01
1 0 0

Hello, I am looking for constructive feedback on my store.  Thanks !
www.littlebubbashop.com

0 Likes

Hi @trhoover01 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just explored your website and I realized some plus points of your website:

• Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional
  • Having a sticky menu: This helps customers save their time to reach out to the menu whenever they need it
  • Having a big search bar: This can help your customer easily find out what they are looking for. 

However, I would like to make some suggestions so that your store could have more traffic and the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

First and foremost, you should check your store speed here, and improve which parts now cause low page speed. Per checking, your website score is 23. I regret to say it is lower than expected.

PageFly_0-1625108777378.png

1. Home page

Resize the header

As you can see in my screenshot, the header takes up ½ space of the page on my laptop’s screen. Thus, it is not easy for your customers to surf your page, and they can easily be impatient then drop the page. 

To fix this problem, I think you can consider moving the favicon to the position of the search bar and put the search bar on the right side and on the same line with the Account + Cart icon

PageFly_1-1625108777751.png

Slideshow

The slideshow here is not autoplay and not auto rewind, or maybe because the autoplay speed is so slow that the customers might think there is nothing to explore and then skip. Moreover, the slideshow should have a more outstanding CTA button, because you see, the button text now is easily overlooked.

PageFly_2-1625108777512.png

New arrivals

This section should be more well-designed so that the Product Title and Product Price can lay on the same row. Also, I think the Product Price should look different from the Product Title.

PageFly_3-1625108777530.png

CTA buttons

To improve the conversion rate, all CTA buttons should have the same styling

PageFly_4-1625108777542.png

Testimonials

I highly recommend that this testimonial section should be shown on the homepage, so the customers can read and get more in touch with our products

With PageFly, you can use third-party review apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc to show testimonials in a professional way. PageFly integrates with these apps very well.

2. Product Page

PageFly_5-1625108777474.png

• The most important thing here is that the color swatch you use does not show the color. You should check it again. 
  • Moreover, you should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust.
  • As I mentioned above, the Product Price should stand out by adjusting its bigger size or choosing another color
  • Please bear in mind that these 2 buttons do not have the same size, so it looks a little bit messed

PageFly_8-1625109120312.png

• I also wish that you display more images about the Product, especially the “Feature Callout” Image
  • You are able to add the Product Description right inside the Product Details. 

PageFly_7-1625108777423.png

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE it and mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @trhoover01This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have designed a great store but here are some areas of improvement that you can implement in your store:

- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.

- Add a collection list on the homepage. Display all your collection on the homepage with thumbnail images. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1625121075095.png

- There's a blank space here on the product page. Don't leave this much space. 

AiTrillion_2-1625121260717.png

Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them. It increases customer engagement. Refer to the below image.

AiTrillion_1-1625121218828.png

- To reduce the bounce rate you need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. So, enhance the browsing experience with the help of customer engagement tools which will help you to reduce the bounce rate and increase the conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello @trhoover01 

Just now looked into your website .try to implement following suggestions to improve your store

Add Testimonials at bottom of homepage. Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.

No customer reviews on product page .Add it below product images 

Rewards : The Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. If you want to win customer loyalty, then one sure shot way is to introduce the reward scheme. .
A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience.
Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again.
Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more

Wishlist are the great method of promotion that could possibly help you to achieve the desired traffic on your online store. It’s the less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising method to attract new as well as existing visitors. This results in having built-in confidence from your site to provide the best and most desired products

Recently viewed products 

• It increases the amount of time users spend on your website, incentivizing the navigation through it and it automatically redirects them towards the products they might be interested in (rather then having them browsing aimlessly through several pages)
  • It increases the loyalty of your customer, since they feel like the store is taking interest in them and what they are after, making them feel relevant.

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
puneet_unbundl
Excursionist
34 3 9

Hi,

This is Puneet from unbundl. 

I gave a look to your website specially in mobile view. Here are my thoughts:

• First look, I like the website
  • New arrivals section: I would prefer large images, smaller vendor name and bolder product title
  • Add more product sections on home page. After new arrivals, the flow is missing. Add featured products or brands
  • Add favicon
  • Add stick add to cart
  • On product page
    • The variations are too low in scroll. You have to scroll back up to see the image
    • The colors are also missing from the variation swatch
    • Make description easy to read by adding line breaks or bullet points
  • Sale button on products (in collections) is very larges. It hides the image
  • Pop up on Add to cart disappears too soon
  • Keep a stick checkout button

Thanks. I hope these were helpful

•  
0 Likes

Hi @trhoover01,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2. Extra white spaces in the Header should be removed.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625220013339.png

3. The banner size is very small.
4.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
5.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Add Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid the legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do Speed Optimization.  Please check the speed score:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1625220481889.png

Speed Optimization is important because:
1.Slow speed decreases the conversion rate.
2.It affects the SEO ranking in Google depreciating your store’s visibility.
3.The functionalities get affected due to the junk codes present.

Check this apps:
1.Free app from the Shopify app store for terms and conditions
2.Voila, Shopify app :adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @trhoover01

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes