This is an accepted solution.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts:
What is good:
- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on.
- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page.
- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.
What should be improved:
1. Make the menu sticky
Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. Besides, the font of the menu has a white color which is not so striking. Therefore, I highly recommend that you should have it bold or change it to another color.
2. Re-arrange the product position
As we can see, the title of your products has different lengths, which causes the layout not good. You can try to list all the products with long titles in the same line and the same with the others. Also, the too-long product names can cause people to find it hard to read, you can consider making it shorter.
3. Don't leave too much blank space
It's highly recommended that you should add some content here to avoid too much blank space.
4. Add Call to action button to Collection list
You can consider adding some CTA buttons to encourage viewers to visit your collection such as "Visit now". You should add it to your Collection page also such as "Add to cart" below every product in your collection list.
Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Initially your website give good impression .Still i would like to suggest few improvements.
Recently viewed products helps in reducing the time of customer for searching there previous products.
A buy button gives your customers more convenient ways to purchase — but the most compelling reason you might want to start utilizing buy now is that it will likely increase your sales!
By implementing a Wishlist feature on website you will offer a chance to save the products they show interest for later. If you don’t, there’s a high probability that they will forget about your store.
Wishlist help in reduce the number of users that get lost on their way to check out.
Try to add social sharing on product in product page, which helps in sharing products in social media .
Customer reward programs help you keep customers engaged with your business which indicates how likely they are to stick around, and how much they're going to spend.
- Add a title to this section.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Display products on the homepage. Add a section of trending and recently viewed on the homepage. It will help customers to take more action and enhance the browsing experience.
- Setup product recommendations on all the product pages. This will help with upselling.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
This is an accepted solution.
This is Polo from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000+ active Shopify merchants.
We have reviewed your store. Your store has a good touch and feel towards your product niche. However, there are some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:
The home page:
The product page:
As we checked there were no Terms and Conditions at the checkout. It might create some confusion during the delivery of products. Hence we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping. Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)
These were the few suggestions that we think are necessary for your store. If you feel that this comment was helpful, hit a like or mark it as a solution.