Feedback!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Www.felonyvapeusa.com

What should I improve? Leave out? Add? Anything helps. Thx!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @jhigbiz7331 

Is this pop up a legal requirement ?? It could be pretty annoying and stop a lot of people to continue on your website. There is other ways to do things like this if its not required ? 

21.JPG

If I was you I would have the benefits of your product all over the place. Not your mission to bring better flavors etc. 

Also I'd have much better images on your website maybe people using your product etc. 

I've also done a couple of tutorial videos HERE that you could get some tips from. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I'm checking out your tutorials now. Is there anything else you noticed that I should change the improve the site?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1889 117 293

Dear jhigbiz7331,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Collection List
3. Add Testimonials

4. Optimize your product page with more information

5. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

6. Go for Google shopping ads

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Felonyvapeusa,

The logo is awsome with good graphics and text font. However, some modifications can make the store look even better like:

1. Favicon is missing which is the first noticeable feature on a website. 
  2. Adding social links to the footer will enhance connectivity.
  3. Offer discounts for better customer engagement.
  4. Create a seperate section for all discounted items.
  5. Add customer reviews below each and every product to improve customer decision making.
  6. Add some images and videos in blogs and customer testimonials as well to the home page.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease. 
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives great success in the coming days.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thx. I've made some changes and I'm need some brutally honest opinions...
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Your store seems to be still under development. I suggest you make everything clear. The hero images look somehow blurry. In the collection list items and product list items, the texts are also very hard to read: 

12:30-05.png

You can get back to this topic when the design and development are done. Then people can give further feedback. Try to provide more high-quality product images, display a wide range of collections and have a comprehensive navigation menu. Make it as easy as possible for a first-time visitor to know what products you sell and how they can find it.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
That's the kind of feedback I've been looking for! Much appreciated.
1 Like