Feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi all,

I would appreciate some feedback from those who have been doing this for a while on my store. Or even from those that have just started on the design, prices, anything really.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 11
URL of the store?
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 11
Hiya, great looking store! Modern & clean look! Im just missing a favicon & would also like to see about us/contact us and maybe shipping in the main menu!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you for the feedback. I will add those items on my list. I am working
on adding more products and also adding descriptions instead of just specs.
I am getting visitors but no one is buying.
I believe we all benefit from continuous improvement and sharing, myself
included.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

The store is looking super sleek, awesome job! But what I see as a key selling part is a size guide! 

More product descriptions not only specs and size guides. :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
You hit upon something I just never thought of. My list is growing longer
but I want to present the best experience I can for the customers. Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Whiteambiance,

The logo and central banner look quite classy and in accordance with the store theme. Some things to be noted for site improvement are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. The central banner should be larger in length to cover the unwanted upper space.
  3. Name the section where all best selling items are placed as best sellers on the homepage.
  4. Offer discounts to customers for better customer engagement.
  5. Customer testimonials should be added for better brand promotion on the homepage.
  6. Customer reviews should be added below every product for better customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your site receives lots of applauds and recognition very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes