Feedback

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hey everybody, 

I would like to get your feedback on my store.

P.S

I know that the slider images are pixelated, trying to figure it out as original images are high quality.

Thank you,

DN

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hey Allurehemp,

The central banner is quite apt in accordance with the store theme. Logo looks classy, still, some things to take care are mentioned below:

1. First of all, you need to add some more products to increase store variety and grab customer attention.
  2. Increase the length of the central banner to cover the unwanted upper white space.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Adding social links will help enhance connectivity.
  5. The newsletter should be added to the footer instead.
  6. The unwanted empty space on the homepage can be covered by adding Instagram images leading to better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store looks more classy and receives ample sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Neha,

Thanks for the details response, I love it! =)

I'm not dropshipping or selling cheap / Chinese products so it's not that easy to add products. It requires a whole product development phase so it's a bit more complicated, but we are working on it =)

We were thinking to add the Instagram feed to the homepage - do you think it will help?

Newsletter - that's great feedback, thanks!

Not sure how much you know about the Hemp / CBD industry, but there are a lot of limitations when it comes to marketing, especially remarketing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

My pleasure! Happy to help you. Coming to your store, you can add some quality Instagram images instead of Instagram feed.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi D

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase as right now it's pretty text heavy, especially on the homepage.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage in a few ways. The bottom half of the homepage features your relief cream twice, you don't need to show it twice. Also you have to scroll past a lot of FAQ type content before getting to your product. I would consider a different layout on the homepage and think about what needs to be first to build trust and then get something feeling safe to buy

2. Can not find an easy way to contact you as ask questions. I would make this more clear

3. Your blog post cover images don't match the brand and design of the site and other images on the page

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

5. I would consider adding a few other products to the site to help with cross and up selling of your main product. Or even create a "subscription" service you can sell someone with monthly/ every 2 or 3 months of product with payment taken in advance

Product Page  Feedback

1. Having customer reviews as product images does not sell me. Looks unprofessional. I would rather see you link out to their reviews and even have a couple posted on the product page and link to those individual reviews. Your product image section should be for product and lifestyle images

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

3. I would do some CRO work and mine customer reviews for words/writing that can inspire copy you can use on the site. Why do people buy, what is going to make other people buy.... understanding that and getting across your value prop better is going to drive more sales for a one product site in a competitive niche such as this. We do a lot of CRO work with clients and it's how we win against competitors with more money

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes