hey @FromPrettyBouq ,
some quick wins...
if you already own a domain, you can just transfer it to your shopify acct.
Acquiring more sales is solely dependent on your store's look and professional presentation. The way you present yourself in front of visitors can either influence them in a positive or in a negative manner as well. So, some of my tips for store optimization are as follows:
Wish the site generates a lot more sales very soon.
I have already visited your online store. Here are some of my feedback to make it better and get more sales!
1. Improve page loading speed
Your page loading time is quite low on mobile devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions.
2. Improve customer experiences on mobile devices
Nowadays, more and more people make their purchases on mobile devices. So, it is time for you to optimize mobile customer experiences. One of the efficient and easy ways to do that is using sticky call-to-action buttons that are always visible on mobile views. For example, by using CTA Now app, you can create the Add To Cart and Buy Now buttons that are sticky on your product page, so customers can quickly click to it and go to checkout directly. Here is an example for you:
I hope that this above feedbacks can help you improve your online store and get more sales <3
I took a look at your website and I really like how it is presented. Very beautiful clothes. One suggestion to increase conversions on your website is to offer buy now, pay later options for customers to increase conversions, increase average order value and reduce shopping cart abandonment. These installment options are becoming especially relevant for fashion merchants and about 90% of retailers are looking into installment options today.
Here is a little more information and how to get started.
Hope this helps!
Here is the feedback from my side:-
1. Add a call to action button in above the fold.
2. Display testimonials after the newsletter subscription box and footer menu should be at last.
3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Congratulations on your Shopify store!
A few simple things I will mention will go a long way.
Keep it up and keep working on your store and hopefully you start seeing the results you need!