4 0 0

Looking for feedback on my website www.hers.fashion

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Hers.Fashion,

The "Free shipping" offer should be written in the center of the header template instead of the left for ease of notice and attention. Some other small changes to be made are mentioned below:

1. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  2. Instead of using multiple newsletters, a single newsletter should be used in the footer for the latest discount and promotional updates.
  3. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement yields more and more positive results.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

@eagle1 

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Add FAQ's, pop up. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
200 13 41

Hi @eagle1!

Iris here from the Social Care Team at Shopify, thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm more than happy to provide you feedback, here my recommendations:

Is there a special reason why you chose this logo? In my opinion, it may not be easy to read with the cursive font, if you want your customers to identify your store, the logo should be clear about the name of the company. I would also recommend changing the color and maybe the font of what is written at the bottom of the logo. To build trust and trustability it is important that your site has harmony even in its colors. It's important that the text on your online store is readable for customers who are visually impaired or who have difficulty reading dense blocks of text. You can find more info in this help document.

Logo.jpg

You can use Hatchful to create a logo, this app is free and supported by Shopify.

I have also noticed that 2 of the collections are the same photo as you can see here. I would recommend you to play with the photos and choose a different photo for one of the collections, so they are not repeated on the main page. You can do this from Products > Collections

mjer.jpg

I see that at the end of your landing page you have the Facebook and Instagram buttons attached, but by clicking on them they are not redirecting. Have you added these links to your store? If you want to add them first navigate to online store > themes > customize > theme settings > social media > social media.

I hope this has been helpful and congratulations on your store.

Iris

0 Likes