Hey On Da Lay,
The Logo is quite large in size and that too only image, which looks quite awkward. Try adding some text to the logo to make it more meaningful and unique. A home button along with a main menu should be created in white text and placed above the central banner to highlight all the product categories and collections present. Other important noticeable features which need to be improved for a better and fine store look are as follows:
Wish the store receives lots and lots of success in the days to come.
I had look into your website. Simply, It's not looking good.
-> There is no product view. Enable the hover on title of the product.
-> What you show in your banner? You can adjust the banner dimensions. A banner announces the name or identity of a site, The purpose of a website banner is to create a focus point to be the first thing noticed, which is why it is so critical to get a banner right as it only has mere seconds to capture the interest of a visitor and encourage staying on the website for further browsing.
-> Increase your website niche.
-> You need to work on your website.
And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
Congratulation for your store. Hope following suggestion will help you
1. page loading speed for mobile is very poor
2. Company / Business Logo Should be there
3. All Banner design need to Improve
4. Use toggle search
5. Search Box Should be in the header
5. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
There are more. If you need help and want to boost your sale please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey @Naughtymonkey ,
Here is the feedback:-
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.
4. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
6. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
7. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.