Feedback

Solved
Benita
3 0 0
I'm getting traffic but no sales. What can I do to change that?
0 Likes
Benita
3 0 0
My store is ascendingartistry.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Ascending Artistry,

Traffic arrival genuinely indicates the inclination of the visitors towards your store. However, some shortcomings prevent them from getting converted. To avoid these shortcomings, store optimization is a must. My suggestions for a new and fresh store look are as follows: 

1. The logo should be shifted to the extreme left,  the main menu in the middle while the cart should be placed in horizontal alignment with the main menu instead of keeping it on the extreme right of the header template.
  2. The central banner should be full width in order to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides.
  3. The logo is quite simple. Try making it a little more stylish and interesting by combining both the words of your store name and making a common name that clearly describes the store name's meaning and significance as well. The addition of some graphics would also be fruitful.
  4. The header template should be used for highlighting some amazing discounts or shipping offers instead.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  6. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header instead.
  7. Add Facebook to the social links as well as Facebook ads are a great source of advertising.
  8. An "About Us" section should be added to the main menu and footer for better site familiarity.
  9. "Contact Us" is a must for better customer interaction and should be added to the main menu and footer as well.
  10. A contact form should be added along with the "Contact Us" section.
  11. A single newsletter should be used in the footer for the latest promotional and discount updates instead of multiple newsletters.
  12. Proper discounts should be added for better customer engagement.
  13. Bestsellers are a need for better site peculiarity.
  14. Reviews, Instagram images, and testimonials are a must for better brand promotion.
  15. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  16. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the visitor traffic of your store get converted into a lot of sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3029 175 553

Hey @Benita ,

Here are some changes you need to do:-

1. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. It increases the chances of getting sales.

2. The latest news section is empty. 

3. Add a chatbot to make sure that you never lose any of your customers. Each and every customer can be your opportunity.

4. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List 

-Newsletter Sign Up 

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Display reviews or testimonials.

5. Start giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store and many more. When the customer will come to the store again to redeem those points then it will increase your sales and repeat purchases.

6. Add a referral program. It's a great marketing strategy to build a loyal customer base and will increase sales.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes