This is an accepted solution.
Hey Ascending Artistry,
Traffic arrival genuinely indicates the inclination of the visitors towards your store. However, some shortcomings prevent them from getting converted. To avoid these shortcomings, store optimization is a must. My suggestions for a new and fresh store look are as follows:
May the visitor traffic of your store get converted into a lot of sales very soon.
Hey @Benita ,
Here are some changes you need to do:-
1. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. It increases the chances of getting sales.
2. The latest news section is empty.
3. Add a chatbot to make sure that you never lose any of your customers. Each and every customer can be your opportunity.
4. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Newsletter Sign Up
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Display reviews or testimonials.
5. Start giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store and many more. When the customer will come to the store again to redeem those points then it will increase your sales and repeat purchases.
6. Add a referral program. It's a great marketing strategy to build a loyal customer base and will increase sales.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.