I think it looks good. I would suggest adding more social media links or remove the ones that you don't have in the footer area. Also, I suggest adding a chat app like messenger etc.
I would love to provide some feedback on your store. By the way, I love your products!
From my point of view, I have some recommendations for your store.
1, The Slideshow
- All the images currently have low quality, you should consider to choose others to replace.
- I recommend you should have a call to action button below the text in each slide. For example, a "Shop now" button. And if you add a button, you can make animation for it when hovering mouse into.
2, Store's collections
- The collection image's sizes are different. You should make them have one size.
For example, the Coffee Mugs. The Travel Mugs collection is okay but the Coffee Spoon
3, A blank section
- I see there's blank section now which is in the Unique Coffee Cups and Mugs. This section has only heading and no content. This makes visitors confused.
You can add some products here or make a 1/2-1/2 layout. It means that you have a photo of coffee mugs on the left, and a heading with a paragraph to introduce products on the right. That makes sense.
4, The Footer
- I see you put a Latest News in the footer and it's a bit long. You can consider to limit the text or make a blog post (news) as a separate section in the body of the page. You can add 4 blogs there.
5, Pages and section recommended
- You can add a Blog post page or About us page to your menu.
In the About us page, you can introduce your store, who you are or tell a short story.
The blog post page is recommended because it can increase traffic or conversation rate if you have interesting posts with call to actions button.
- You can consider adding a Testimonial section in the home page of About us page to show product's reviews or badges. This makes your store as well as products more trustworthy.
I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Hey Coffee Lover World,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality hence building trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
May the store become capable of converting visitor traffic to customer sales very soon.
Hello @Sabi3178, you have a great store and a great collection. Here is what you need to add or improve:-
1. Add images in the slider images on the homepage.
2. Add privacy, refund and return policy.
3. Add a newsletter subscription box in the footer.
4. Make your store engaging to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. You should start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
5. Add reviews and testimonials. Reviews enhance SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition.
6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
7. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
To implement engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution