Feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0
Just started our online store, looking for improvement. Organic traffic is harder with women’s clothing, but also the most profitable. Help, tips, comments welcome!

honeyfigboutique.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @honeyfigboutiqu, you have a great collection. Here is the feedback:-

1. There is a lot of whitespace in the header. The footer is too large. Header viewport is taking a lot of space.

2. Display testimonial on the homepage.

3. Add a separate about us page.

4. To make it profitable you need to make your store more engaging. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on the customer engagement you can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Great looking website and I love the name :) I noticed you don't have all the crucial trust signals: About us page or Contact us page. People have no way to contact you if they wanted to check something before making a purchase. That can definitely affect sales - don't forget to add these, as shoppers are often looking for this info specifically before making a purchase for a piece of mind on how to reach you if they need help with their order.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes