I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
About Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 39. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 37/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose.
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add form at contact us page
9. Logo need to improve
10.Header and Footer Area need to Improve
11. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
12. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
13.Add more product images in product pages.
14. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic
15. Use silo structure menu
16. Optimize your site for SEO
17. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
18. Index your all products in Google
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey VIP Fashion Trend,
Apart from the above-mentioned points, you can try the below-listed tips as well to improve the remaining store flaws and glitches leading to a better conversion rate.
I hope the above points help. All the best!
Hello @MHeller2017 ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
8. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
9. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
10. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
11. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
12. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
13. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
14. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
15. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 29 results indexed by Google. But your website has 176+ pages. To appear in search results, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.