Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I believe I am experiencing some issues on my store. Potential customers are reaching the check out page and do not proceed with the payment. Can someone tell me if there is anything I am doing wrong. You can check out my store at www.vosthome.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @fabienlondon 

If users are reaching till checkout, the problem might not be with your website experience.

I found something weird, your checkout button is appearing greyed out in all places. Can't click it even if I want to. That might be the issue. 

SIGNATURE_LIGHTING_–_Vost_Home.pngYour_Shopping_Cart_–_Vost_Home.png

Take a look - I hope this helps.

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi,

First of all thank you for reaching out to me. We found out this issue last
night and it is caused by the terms and conditions checkbox. If the
customer does not accept the terms and conditions they can't check out. I
am not really sure what to do about it.

Many thanks for your help.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @fabienlondon 

Your products look gorgeous as well as the site itself. I love the design you choose and overall the approach you have with your business. 

Most of the time high cart abandonment rate means that the checkout process is difficult or that the site was not promoted correctly to begin with. 

To eliminate the first possible issue, I recommend using as many payment methods as possible. You can even add Buy Now Pay Later services, they were proven to help decrease bounce rate. 

Besides, if you are spending your time and money on the traffic I recommend at least building a customer base. That can convert into sales if remarketed correctly. For easily creating a customer base I recommend: 

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Instagram 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Referral program

The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program  to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why: 

You are already using a Review app and Social Sharing. And Growave has all of them along with Rewards, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist and Social Login.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi there! 

I've checked your store. Overall the layout and design is cool. It can impress customers at first look. But maybe it's your products are not so popular ones that leads to low conversion rate. 

But don't worry, there are some ways for you to highlight your products to attrat customers. In particular, you can create social proof for your store to make it more impressive. Importing reviews is highly recommended in this case. Customers tend to trust reviews, so you can collect good reviews to build trust for your store. Personally I prefer Ali Reviews . This is review app which can collect multiple user reviews at once then filter the good reviews to higlight your products. This app also has "email automation" feature that you can use to send up sell emails to get more orders from customers. 

So, if you're struggling with your sales, you may want to consider this tool. Hope it can help. Wish you best! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Vost Home, 

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips and apps to make your store perform well:

• The addition of "Twitter and Linked in" business pages to the site footer would help in better advertising.
  • Images should be added to the "About Us" section to make it more expressive.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the very best for the coming days. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @fabienlondon 

Yeah, I got it.

It strange, because I didn't even notice the "I accept the TnC" checkbox before. Just saw it now after you mentioned it.

What you could probably do is trigger some hover text, when the user hover over the "check out" button. It could say "please accept TnC to proceed".

Or you could simply add this text, in a highlighted place in the box. Or see it can be removed, and added at a later step? Like when they are providing their shipping details.

Let me know what works.

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like