Feedback

lex11
1 0 0

Hey, can someone please give me feedback today on my store? I have a lot of visitors but not enough sales! 
www.thewealthyspace.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2782 175 466

Dear lex11,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

the.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

thespace.png

• Check social profiles link
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Show collection page.Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
0 Likes

Hi @lex11

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder. After a careful review of your store, I have the following feedback for your homepage

1. Make your hero banner clearer: 

First, your hero banner is blurry. Change it to a higher quality photo will not only help your store in SEO, but also create a better impression on the customers. 

Second, your hero banner fails to reveal what your store is selling. "Your one-stop shop for all of your business needs" does not show clearly what your store offers. I suggest you mention your products in the hero banner. For example, adding shoe vendors, clothing vendors, etc.

Laneige US is a good example of a clear hero banner that you can learn from. Their image has a high resolution, and they display product images so everyone knows immediately they sell skincare. 

Screenshot_4.pngLaneige US's hero banner 

2. Re-organize your page:

I would suggest you move information about your collections up, right after your hero banner, and move the "Our customers" section to the bottom of the page. This makes it easier for customers to navigate since they need to know what your store offers first before diving into how your customers think about your products. 

3. Make your menu navigation and search bar sticky:

For now, your menu navigation and search bar will disappear if I scroll down. Making them sticky allows the customers to search and jump to the collection page they want immediately, no matter where they are on the home page. 

You can learn more about sticky header in section 3.2 of this guide. Even though the guide is for mobile, most tips are applicable to laptops as well. Best of luck!

I hope those 3 suggestions help. You can take a look here for more tricks to increase conversion rate on your home page. I wish you all the best!

Richard. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes