Feedback

Highlighted
2 0 1

www.earleys.uk

please give me some tips/feedback for my store

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @anthonyearley 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

Screenshot of Earley's Boutique – Earley's Boutique UK.jpg

2. Collection Page and Product Page

A buy button should be add on every single product. You have add to card button but it shows in form of an icon and visitor might miss it if they don’t hover on the image.

Screenshot of BOTTOMS – Earley's Boutique UK.jpg

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Screenshot of Traffic People Velvet Palazzo Trousers – Earley's Boutique UK.jpg

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Screenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 41 132

Hi @anthonyearley

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- The first glance at your store is very good. It would be great if you can make the CTA button has a border and background, what I mean is you can make it looks like a button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604547279772.png

- Add the title for this section. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604547370363.png

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604547410328.png

- On your product pages, you need to add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ Detailed description

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods

+ Sticky add to cart bar

- With an apparel store, I think you need an Instagram gallery. You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create one. Of course, the shoppable one can increase your sales

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. 

- I suggest you have a page that tells about your business. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 16 88

Hi @anthonyearley welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 206

Hi @anthonyearley !

Very nice store with a stylish design. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1444 73 244

Hello @anthonyearley, I hope you are doing well! The first look of your store looks nice. You need to work on the layout of your store. Make it more organized & professional. A good looking website enhances the browsing experience of the customers and reduces the bounce rate.

• Here are a few suggestions that you should work on: The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this: Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
  • You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @anthonyearley 

Congratulations for your store!

Here is some feedback: 

1. Always use a business email address, instead of gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc. Here is a guide on how to create a free business email for your shopify store: How to create a free business email for your Shopify store

2. I live in the EU and I didn't get a cookies selection & acceptance notification, as required by EU law. Also, missing privacy & cookies policy

3. Product descriptions: You should write descriptions for EACH product, in which you would describe the "technical" details of your products (e.g. product: https://earleys.uk/collections/dresses/products/traffic-people-block-print-dress - what kind of fabric? how long is this dress? and what are the differences among sizes? -> size guides needed), but also include your selling points of your product in a couple of sentences

4. Product recommendations: It would be really nice if your product recommendations had all the same height, so they end up at the same point in users' screens. It would of great help to also have an "add to cart" or "view product" button under each product suggested, as buttons tend to be clicked / draw more attention.

You could try our product recommendations app for free to see if it fits your needs: Related Products ‑ Also bought by AskBeat. Recommended products, shown in the product page, are generated automatically with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. You may also set manual recommendations, as well as exclude products from being recommended to your customers. You can use any language you want, set the number of recommended products shown and choose your call-to-action button: ‘add to cart’ or ‘view product’

5. Personally, I would prefer a more "straight" font family It feels more easy to read!

6. When I am navigating to any of your pages, e.g. https://earleys.uk/collections/shorts, your logo appears nowhere... 

8. In the "contact us" page, you have a photo of a physical store front, but no address of it. Since the photo implies that there is a physical store, you'd better add its address too

9. Lastly, don't neglect to always follow up with your customers after an order, so to make sure that everything went ok and that they are happy with their order. This is of great importance both for customer retention & loyalty of happy customers and for preventing unhappy customers to spread negative feedback for your store -> Reichheld (the inventor of NPS) analyzed several thousands of comments and found that 80% of negative word of mouth originated from unhappy customers

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Best regards

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 2 11

Hello @anthonyearley, Great work with the first look!

Honestly at first, when I opened your store page I was amazed the picture and theme and all the colors did an amazing job. But as I scrolled down all the excitement I had for the website was starting to fade away. I'd suggest you make it more engaging as we scroll down instead of just 5 different categories give a title and arrange them in an attractive style. When you open anything on the website a product or about us any page other than "Home" your logo in the navigation bar completely disappears as the background is white so is your logo. Lastly, add some effects on the product listed on y the homepage like quick view or quick add, also I looked at more products and most of them didn't have a proper description and title. A good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have poor meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @anthonyearley 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes