Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

Can I have some feedback on my brand NEW shop please?

www.petzsquad.com 

Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @PetzSquad 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

You have a very nice and attractive store, and you achieved 2 important things: Adding favicon and make the menu sticky; however, I have some recommendations and hope that they can help you. 

1. Home page

1.1 Make sure of the 5-second test

You can review the slideshow with the banner images of the cute dogs and cats. 

When visiting the home page and look at the banner images and then scrolling down to 2 collections, I did not think that your store sells dog and cat outfits. So you can include the images that they are wearing outfits.

1.2 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.3 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer, but it is less attractive; therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

1.4 Add a border for the email box of the Newsletter

Petz Squad 2020-11-18 10-30-06.png

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.petzsquad.com/collections/outerwear

secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Cat Outfits – Petz Squad 2020-11-18 10-34-03.png

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

You can consult my new landing page here if you want to have more ideas.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @PetzSquad, I hope you are doing well! the store looks really nice & professional. Here is the feedback:

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.

- Add testimonials on the homepage.

Add some marketing tools in your store to make your store engaging & interactive which will help you to drive conversions:

• You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
  • Add web push notification. It will help you to retarget your customers anytime and on any device. You can send updates & offers to your customer by personalizing.
  • Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation