Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

If you have a few moments, any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is the store.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
600 61 110

Hi @killarneyplaza,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

Your site is nothing short of fantastic. Classy, sharp, and accessible. I suppose instead of feedback I'd be inclined to ask what your marketing strategy is?

I've noticed the absence of a blog or video content, and that may be intentional - your product line is pretty self-explanatory after all - so I'm curious as to what your outreach will be like?

By way of further clarifying what I mean, there's a great outline of the Smart Content Marketing Funnel here.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hey @killarneyplaza, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any proper description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 221

Hi @killarneyplaza !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 258

Hello @killarneyplaza, I hope you are doing well! Here are some inputs from my side:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow/ banner Image- Collection List- Trending products, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add shipping policy, returns & refund policy.

- Create a drop-down menu in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate. 

- Add about us page.

- Add a wide range of products to your store.

Some essential marketing tools that will help you to enhance marketing strategies & drive conversions to your store:

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- You should add reviews. It helps in brand recognition and develops trust with other visitors.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

Hi @killarneyplaza ,

This is PageFly. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store.  It's so gorgeous and fantastic. I would love to share just tiny recommendations for your store  suggest for your Homepage, Collection pages for a better chance of gaining sales. I hope this can help you.

1. Make more highlighted a sticky header 

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. 

PageFly_0-1605804311598.png

Besides, on my arrow you should immediately obviously add the Search Field on the homepage. The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search can get started immediately and seamlessly, but also so that any user – even those who don’t search right off the bat – instinctively know where the search field is located from the very beginning of their browsing session so they can return to it as a fallback strategy in moments of despair. You can see an example on our website below.

PageFly_1-1605804312276.gif

1. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have a few CTA buttons now but they have many styles. 

PageFly_2-1605804310773.png

PageFly_3-1605804310760.png

PageFly_4-1605804310747.png

You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

3. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

PageFly_5-1605804310749.png

In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

4. Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Pagination

In your Collection page, you use the Load more button instead of pagination. Because a “Load More” button enables users to decide whether they need to see more products, and also to have all products viewed in one page — allowing easier comparison between items. New results are appended to the current list as opposed to replacing it (as is the case with “Pagination”), which allows the user to scroll a larger set of results.

PageFly_6-1605804310770.png

Besides, I think we can put more ATC buttons under products in a Product lists. It will call the customer to click “buy now” sooner.

Finally, to build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage.

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly  is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. Here is our new article about how to use a page builder app like PageFly to have a high converting website on Holiday Season. You can take a look if you’re interested.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks so much for this, all really useful and great suggestions!

We are working on implementing now from the list. We have existing shipping/refund policies but it's obviously not as easy to find that important info. and the sequence of the layout makes a lot more sense in what you suggested.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi there,

Thank you very much for all the insights and feedback.

It is a luxury hotel group that is branching into this new stream in order to sell skincare and spa products and food/drink packages. The initial aim would be to build a solid awareness through festive marketing campaigns, then gradually introduce further products and offerings (depending on how the initial launch performs). 

It has been quite a quick turnaround for the hotel group, but it seems most are now operating stores online. We are working on streamlining our offering and fine tuning it, with further content in process for imagery/video content that it is definitely lacking right now. 

Thanks again for the feedback, have a nice day!

0 Likes