Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done some truly wonderful work with it. It was a pleasant experience right from landing page to product. There's a clear CTA on the landing page, as well as all your value propositions (cruelty-free, organic, etc.). There is a wonderful philosophy page and the added page about the founders is great. The social media integrations make it feel like a living, breathing space.
In terms of branding, I don't think you've put a foot wrong. The color scheme matches the product and your philosophy very well, and whomever designed your logo and digital assets did a great job. One small critique would be to use your logo leaf as your favicon, not the product image it is currently.
Personally, I wouldn't have 'SHOP' in your navigation link to All Products, as you have very few products for sale. Instead, I would create a separate collection that you could rename to something more personal than 'All Products', like 'The KNature Care Range', and have that in your navigation, but this is just my personal preference.
The product descriptions are wonderful. I'm curious if you believe some testimonials would be useful on the website? Either some short excerpts of what people thought of the range, or even a blogger video review of the product? It would really enhance social proof.
What is your target demographic? Have you decided what would be the best route to target them?
thank you very much for a wonderful feedback I will definitely take your advice and do the changes .
I really don’t know what I should be doing to target my demographic which mainly women between 22 and 55 , also I had lots of interest for our hair bloom from people passing through hormonal changes. I tried FB Ads and I’m trying to begin google ads also I integrated Klavyio but my mailing list still small for campaign. So please let me know if there is anymore suggestions to bring traffic and conversion to our website .
You're so welcome!
Have you considered some influencer marketing? The reason I suggest this form of marketing is that they have a ready-made audience in a particular demographic with proven engagement. When a new business starts Facebook and Google ads it can be difficult to target the correct audience! Finding your audience may take some time and a little trial and error. Have you seen our resources on developing a marketing plan?
Hi @KNaturecare welcome to Shopify commnunity
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
2. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hi @KNaturecare !
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Have seen your site and it looks great. Congratulations!
However, I still have some comments for you:
- On your homepage, I cannot any products which are one of the most important parts. I think you need to add the featured collection or featured products section soon. Of course, the section needs to be shown soon.
- Have seen your Instagram gallery, and I think you can improve the gallery.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create a shoppable Instagram gallery.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Quantity section
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
+ A product photos slider
- In the future, if you want to provide your customer with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @KNaturecare, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks really great. Here is the feedback about your store:
- Homepage looks good. On the collection page, all images must be aligned and of standard size.
- On the product page, add reviews.
- Increase the visibility of the search box.
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.
- You can add a countdown timer to increase curiosity among customers.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.