Have seen your site and it looks clean. I love it.
However, I still have some suggestions for you:
- Your logo is quite big, maybe you can narrow it a little bit.
- On your homepage, you're lacking a section that shows your products. This section will allow your customers to buy products directly on your homepage.
Also, you can consider having a section that shows benefits when shopping on your site.
- Have seen some social icons but they don't redirect to your links. I think you need to delete them or add real links.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ Clear description
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. Like product bundles.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @JimWatts, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:
- Thumbnail images in the collection section on the homepage are not looking good. Add high-quality images. After collection, display product recommendations like trending, bestsellers, new products.
- There is a blank space in the header of the homepage.
- You should add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can try all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. Its web push is integrated with a loyalty program, email marketing & workflow automation, reviews. You can send back in stock, price drop alerts notifications to your customers in real-time too.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. AiTrillion has prebuilt workflows & email series that helps in retargeting customers in real-time.
Hi @JimWatts !
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.