Feedback

LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

I launched my business one week ago. I have had over 230 visitors but not many sales.  I have both a Facebook and Instagram page but not many followers. Would any willing person provide me feedback. 

www.lacuefashion.com 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @LaCue,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

On your homepage, let's start at the top. The purple font against the grey bar is a little hard on the eyes, I'd swap that out for a white or a lighter color.
The logo on the left-hand side, it's quite hard to see. I would recommend creating a horizonal version of your logo where you have the circle to the left and then the text "La Cue Fashion" to the right of the circle (on a white background).

Lacue-home.png

The main banner image you have is blurry. Blurry images come down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image.

I'd recommend replacing it with a nice clear image. Instead of making your logo front and center, I'd make your products the star of the banner.

On the main page you have written "Catering sizes S to 5XL." The body stockings are one-size and from the products I checked out. there were only S, M and L. I think a better set up would be to have a "Plus Size" section so that customers don't get frustrated when they cannot find their size in the products they like.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO.

By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

As for growing a following on Facebook/Instagram. I would recommend taking a look at pages that sell lingerie as well and see which posts are getting the most engagement for them and get inspired. IG reels would be a good place to look.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @LaCue ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1607587524063.png

When I visit your website and scroll down, the header disappears. The menu should be displayed on this place or you can find the way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1607587524067.gif

2. Add more navigation tabs on the header

In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.

RichardNguyen_2-1607587524055.png

3. You need a more suitable banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

-  You can use a slideshow if you have many products to show. And the image should be a background and the heading and text are overlaid with a CTA button.

RichardNguyen_3-1607587524052.png

4. Add more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling, for example, the best seller collections. Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage ( link )

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @LaCue, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:

- Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

- Create a drop-down menu in the catalog section of the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a long product description.

Some marketing tools that you need to add to your store:

Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Add timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for taking time to view my page. Your feedback is was very valuable and appreciated.

0 Likes
LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for taking time to view my page. Your feedback is was very valuable and appreciated.

0 Likes
LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

0 Likes
LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

0 Likes