FeedbackBack On My Store

Xtreme_Solution
3 0 0

I am going to launch my brand.I created the store on Shopify partner and will publish if every thing is cool.
Please have a look and post your valuable comments.
Here is the link and Password.
https://amazing-pak.myshopify.com/
Password: yahtru

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 169 546

Hello @Xtreme_Solution, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add categories in the header menu. Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1618206525919.png

- Make your store aesthetically appealing.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.