Feeka Culture - New Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello guys,

We are new on Shopify and we would like some feedback and recommendations about what to do and what not to do. In addition, we had notice that when we look for the name of our store on google, the description that appears is very old. How can we do to change this? 

We totally appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Feeka Culture 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_212.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @feekaculture 

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks so attractive and professional!

From my point of view, I have some recommendations for your store.

DESIGN

1, The Header

The menu on the header should be bold to make it outstanding and visible.  You can consider adding more pages into the menu, for example, a product or collection page. Customers want to discover your stores more and they have many choices. 

Feeka Culture 2020-02-24 09-02-36.png

2, Banner

-You should have a CTA button here, in this case, I recommend it should be the Shop now button when customers click on it, it will redirect them to a collection/ product page.

-You can consider changing the name for "NOW AVAILABLE" into a collection's name of a store's promotion. 

Feeka Culture 2020-02-24 09-06-18.png

-Or you can consider making the banner as sliders to promote your product

3, HAPPINESS COLLECTION

You should place 4 products in a line so customers don't need to scroll down to see all your collections. This helps them to compare products and they are likely to take action with your products.

screencapture-feekaculture-2020-02-24-09_21_54.png

4, Spacing

The space between the ACCESSORIES collection and HAPPINESS collection is equal, it's not too good. 

-You can consider increasing the space between the ACCESSORIES collection and HAPPINESS collection wider than the space between the heading and content.

You can consult the image below

Feeka Culture 2020-02-24 09-24-20.png

5, About us 

In this case, you should have an image for this part. You can put the text on the left and place the image on the right.

But normally, you can set this part as a specific page and put it on the menu of the header. 

Feeka Culture 2020-02-24 09-27-27.png

PAGE SPEED

Your store performs pretty well on desktop but on the mobile device, you can consider removing unused CSS code. Remove dead rules from stylesheets and defer the loading of CSS not used for above-the-fold content to reduce unnecessary bytes consumed by network activity 

…assets/theme.scss.css?62 

And reduce the impact of third-party code. Third-party code can significantly impact load performance. Limit the number of redundant third-party providers and try to load third-party code after your page has primarily finished loading.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffeekaculture.com%2F&tab=mo...

I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @feekaculture 

Your store looks amazing, it is not overloaded, not messy, but still has essential information there. I have put myself on a customer's place, and here is what I thought "I need more options to choose from". The rule is simple -The more items the bigger the opportunities to attract a person. 

So the very first thing I recommend is expanding the product range. 

Besides that, here a some things you could add and change to  have a better user experience and customer retention:

-The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

All the above functions are offered in all-in-one marketing platform Growave

Design-wise 

I recommend choosing different color for your overall site. The navy blue you are using comes by default from Debut theme and a lot of merchants that use this theme stick to that color.  I think having a more unique and catchy design is terms of marketing :) 

I think that is it for now:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you a little, if so please let me  know by liking this post

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @feekaculture,

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image with a call to action button on it like 'shop now', 'click here'.

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Add quick links in the footer which includes policies. Add favicon. It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

Some marketing tools you need to add to your store which will contribute in getting sales and increasing conversions on your store:-

1. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

3. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

4. Add Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.

To implement all these marketing tools on your store, you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes