Final Store Look but Rookie Designing it

Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
656 46 142

Here are a few things that will help the user experience:

1) Optimize your images.

That banner image is showing that it's uncompressed - https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/flzna5qe49/rule/imageOptimization

Run the image through tinypng.com to compress it (make it lighter weight) without losing any quality.

2) HP mission

I like that you included your brands mission on the home page, branding is so key.

Couple things with that:

- Fix the grammar and sentence errors (for example "your" is used instead of "you're", there's also a run-on sentence)

- Competing on price is usually a losing bet. I would try to find a different competitive advantage (otherwise you'll be directly competing with Amazon)

- I like the custom order feature, I would do more calls to action and promotion around this.

3) About page

Sounds like you guys are super into golf, that's great, you can connect with your target audience. I would add some images to your about page of you guys golfing together, show that passion.

4) Social media footer links

These open in the same window. Set them to open in a new window so you don't force a "bounce" to the user (both for your site sake + SEO). You can add the attribute target="_blank" to the <a> elements in the code to fix this (probably look for something like footer.liquid).

Good luck 👍🍁🍻

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Wow thank you so much ill look into that today!!

Appreciate it!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Pacgolf, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I see that it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Use the image slider to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products.pp.png

- Instead of showing many products, you should only show your featured products/ collections. Your website visitors can be overwhelming and inconvenient with your products. You need to engage with your website visitors before converting them into your customers. In my opinion, you should add some sections to why people should buy your products.

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When your website visitors see that other customers are satisfied with your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.

2. Contact us page

- Add more contact options such as your email, telephones, physical address to your Contact us page. It helps your customers easy connect with you whenever they need. By this way, you can improve your customer experiences.

- Make your contact form show better by expanding its width, for example.ii.png

3. Product page

- Add the Review section to build the trust of customers.

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
208 15 51

Hi @Pacgolf ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Instead of listing many products, you can add the products in the Home page to different sections like Featured Products and 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Contact Us form is looking too small. Increase the width of all form fields in Contact Us page. 

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

6. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.

7. In the product page, towards the end of the page, there Is one red banner with ADD TO CART button and cart, remove it.

screencapture-pacificgolfwarehouse-products-adidas-codechaos-metal-grey-purple-tint-2020-03-30-02_45_28.png

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 41 results indexed by Google. But your website has 340+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). I recommend using SEO APPs such as flare, which regularly and verifiably submit your store content to major Search Engines such as Google and Bing. Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @Pacgolf, you have done a great job. Here is the feedback:-

1. Add slider images in the first fold with a call to action button on it.

2. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. On the homepage, you can display recently viewed, trending, best sellers. 

3. Add testimonials to make your store look more professional.

Some marketing tools that you need to add in your store:-

1. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

3. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes