Whoever is reading this I hope all is well and you're doing fantastic!
I am creating this post because I have come so far with my store. Now that I have gotten majority of the site done there are things that are popping up in my head. Like if an item is out of stock how will it be displayed? Can I add a "Notify Me When Available" link to out of stock products?
Also I am worried about the check out process. How can I tell what a customer will encounter when checking out? Am I able to run a mock purchase to see if the process is smooth and to my liking?
I am still in the process of filling in the links (policy, about, privacy, social media, etc.). The "wellness" and "accessories" sections still need to have inventory uploaded. Regarding the categories am I able to do sub-categories? Like under "Wellness" can I do a section called "herbs" or "teas"?
If your time permits can you take a look at my store. Any suggestions or critiques will be greatly appreciated. Here is the store link https://maganda-creations.myshopify.com/
Many thanks to you in advance!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Welcome to Shopify!
You can do so with Bogus Gateway payment provider - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/checkout-settings/test-orders
Hello @Spriggs804 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Spriggs804 welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!