First Day In Business, Let Me Know What U think

13 0 0

http://locsncurls.com

Today is my first day in business.  Looking for honest feedback.  I already know I need a blog so I'm working on that.  

Thanks!

0 Likes
13 0 0

Bump

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hey RaShod - 

POWr Plugins here. The site looks awesome! It looks like you're very engaged with Social Media but we couldn't find your Social Feed on your site. Having your Social Media posts automcatically pull into your website is somehting that we suggestto look into. Adding this is not only aesthetically advantageous but will also allow you to connect to your users in a broader fashion.

We made a sample social feed (only using your IG) using our Social Feed plugin (basic features are free to use) and you can see what it would look like here. If you adjust your screensize you can see the responsive nature of the plugin. This is just a suggestion. Otherwise, good luck!!!

Cheers!

0 Likes
13 0 0

Thanks I'll definitely consider that.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
35 0 2

Get a sucessfull on online business is complex. Especially at first time.

I think you should add some promotion campaign. Example you can give discount for registed user, discount for subscription email.

You may run Ads on Facebook or Google Adsense 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck! 

Contact us for hire a Shopify developer. You will be worked together with a professional Shopify development company

Shopify small task for only $49/task at Globo. Hire us now: http://www.globosoftware.net/product/shopify-theme-tweak-service/
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Any reviews would be much appreciated

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

1. love it overall

2. not crazy about the speckly background- I like  clean modern minimalist- but that is purely subjective and im no expert.  Whenever im in doubt i always ask myself what would apple do"

3. I'm white and have straight hair but the soaps seem really cool. I would be intimidated to buy them cause the whole wesite seems to be marketed towards african americans. Thats cool but you may over time consiider expanding your niche. You never know who may be a good group to target. My daugter has- super frizzy hair (cant send picture she'd kill me) but these products could work for her too but again, I dont think she would think this was aproduct for her. 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Get rid of the annoying pop up

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

yes. i hate pop ups too.

0 Likes
13 0 0

@Marci Thany you for the feedback! That brand of soap is actually sold at Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts, etc and most of their customers aren't Black so you shouldn't be intimidated.  We all use soap lol. 

0 Likes