First Impression any Advice on the look?

Shutter-Jack
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi, I just finished designing my Photography Prints shop! I've been looking at it around a million hours by now I'm aware that I might not see clearly any more. I was wondering if you could have a look with a pair of fresh eyes and let me know your first impression. ShutterJackPhotography

Many thanks for your time.

Hi @Shutter-Jack, I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, congratulations on your store launching, you must have invested many times working on it. The store looks good overall, however, I've noticed some details that you might want to take a look at.

1. Make sticky header

RichardNguyen_0-1612547488882.png

If the header can keep sticky, when customers scroll down, they can still easily navigate to what they want to, and they have general control over their journey when visiting your shop.

2. Featured products

RichardNguyen_3-1612547798069.png

On the Homepage, you should only display SOME products that you see their high potential of generating sales or are purchased by many customers. Don't put a long list here. 

Also, the Product titles are not aligned with the product images.

3. Add more sections to Homepage

To increase the profession and build trust, you can consider adding an "About us" section where you tell customers more about your brand and story, or to inspired customers. Besides, providing Testimonial and Review section is another good idea.

That's all. I hope you find some of my suggestions helpful and please LIKE and hit MARK AS SOLUTION for my message. 

Thanks! Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shutter-Jack
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks Mate !!! Will have a look!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 439

Hello @Shutter-Jack, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a 'Shop Prints' option in the header menu. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews help to build trust with other visitors. 93% of people tend to read the reviews before making a purchase.

• Add these customer engagement tools to your store which will help you to engage with visitors coming to your store:
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes