First Online Store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello this is more first store and I would like ideas how can I approve the website and draw in my sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

wheres the link?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

Hi @Lanesa1985

It would be great if you can provide me a store URL link?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 14 73

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lanesa1985 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

3.  Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales. 

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up to get a high-converting product page.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes