First Shopify Store

combatauthority
2 0 1

Hi, this is my first shopify store. It did take longer to get it built than I would like. Its complete, but the last thing that I know that I need is to get a logo. Which I am in the process of creating for the next day or two. The tools that I attempted to use took minutes to popup and also I have limited design knowledge. I also kind of had trouble using google tag manager, but used a youtube video to help me. Im not quite sure if that worked out. Another thing I had problems with was resizing and lableng photos and also setting shipping. The shipping I wanted to offer free, but it seemed like the products would cost lots to get to ther countries. Im feeling like the task of figuring out shipping and shipping rates for the entire world will be a big task. But if anyone could take a look and let me know. Currently, my products are under review for google shopping and havnt sold anything or recieved any traffic except my own and someone from Ukraine.

Combatauthorityfitness.com

0 Likes

Hi @combatauthority 

I just reviewed your store. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. Now you have few products but when in future if you have more products then you can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 37%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

8d9ce5de-68e7-4beb-9e05-2520c0519343.png

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
EvlinDsouza
Excursionist
25 1 4

Welcome to the shopify family. congratulations for your Store your website looks awesome, Online store owners can’t improve their growth strategies without monitoring their progress. The best way to track your selling activity and customers’ behavior is to use a tool like Google Analytics. This program provides sellers with clear metrics about their store, such as the percentage of product sales, the number of site page visits, and the number of abandoned shopping carts. You can easily set up Analytics for your online store by following these instructions.

Continually track your selling metrics with Analytics so that you can form long-term insights on how to engage customers more effectively and encourage more purchases. Merchants who need help setting up Analytics or are unsure about how to form data-based insights should check out our guide to using the tool with your online store.

I am here to give your suggestion and maybe it will be helpful for you to increase your sales I am using an application which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products named Descrii, The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor

I am using it from last few months and I hope you will also like this here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes