This is an accepted solution.
Hello @vinaykaradagi, here is the feedback:-
- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.
- Display testimonials on the homepage.
- Add social media links.
Some marketing tools that you should add which will help you to get conversions are:-
1. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
2. Make your store interactive and more professional. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @vinaykaradagi Hope you're doing good! Congratulations on having a store built!
1) Choose a theme which can show good, big pictures and can display your images in a better way. Narrative or Boundless theme can be an option
2) https://nimb.ws/ayns5q - Second banner is empty
3) can have a facebook and instagram page for branding of your products and store
4) Are you going to sell only these 2 products? or thinking to expand the product line?
5) Also, the price of the slippers is too low, did you do it intentionally?
6) Since your catalog is too small as of now, you consider adding content to the page related to your products, make it narrative and have some content/video
7) Your "checkout" button is getting overlapped by the chat bot: https://nimb.ws/XFHh8d
Need to work on making the store more attractive and appealing. Content is also required.
Do let me know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
Hi @vinaykaradagi ,
I reviewed your store. Here are a few things you might consider changing.
Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting tagline or call to action to captivate user attention.
Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 31%. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion. It's a great way to connect with your new and existing users.
I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you for your valuable reply.
Yes I have left second banner purposely, I will display.
Yes for testing I have made changes on the price.
Yeah I will work on the live chat button as well.
Hi @vinaykaradagi ,
I've taken a look at your store and I've some suggestions which can improve the conversion rate of your store.
1. Add social media to your store to increase traffic.
2. In the product page, description section is looking too narrow. Maybe you can add the description below the product images.
3. In the header section, make the Search box always visible.
Hope this was helpful.
Congrats on your new store!
I would like you to read our blog related to the conversion rates of a website and how we can scale by implementing certain best practices on the website.
Click Here to check the same.
Please let us know if we were helpful.
Hey Premium Fishers,
Some of the aspects which are very crucial in store optimization are mentioned below as follows:
I wish the store performs well in the days to come.