First Time Shop Owner - Would Love Some Feedback ♥

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 1 2

Thanks so much for the reply and information - super helpful!!

@Modernvintagega wrote:

I am just not actively shopping for room decor. It would fit what I was looking for, but just not shopping : ). Also, price. If I have six letters in my kid's name, that's pricey.  Just as an FYI.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 1 2

Thanks so much for the ideas! I will look into these things -- especially once I get some customers lol :D

@AiTrillion wrote:

Hey @new_shop_owner  

You have a cute store and is very captivating. I loved the products. To get more sales, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You should focus on marketing strategies. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. This will help you to boost sales. Add loyalty and reward program to increase conversion rate. Add a referral program. 

You can install this all in one Shopify app to implement all these functions in your store. AiTrillion.com

It has all the features in a single app. I am sure you will find it useful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @new_shop_owner 

Your website is great, the custom art and letters are super cute!  One thing I would suggest is adding a buy now, pay later option for customers on your website so that they can split up the payments with no interest and no credit card required. I work for Klarna and our merchants are seeing an increase in conversions by 44% after implementing Klarna on their site.  Hear is a little more information

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps!
Samantha

0 Likes