First impressions???

laura03
Tourist
3 0 1

https://theheadofapin.com/ 

Hello, I've been finding setting up my store incredibly difficult. I'm still creating additional images to go with each item but I'd really love feedback on the first impressions. 

Many thanks for you time.

Laura

Hi @laura03, I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, I'm sharing the difficulties you've had with this store. I would love to share some of my first impressions on your shop.

RichardNguyen_0-1612548457933.png

- First of all, I was a little bit confused about the product type when I first landed on the Homepage.

- Secondly, the first section here needs to have the CTA button (Shop now, Discover now, Buy now, etc.)

- Also, include a Search toolbar into the Header so that your customers can find help instantly when they need it.

RichardNguyen_1-1612548767817.png

- Add more CTA buttons in the sections like this.

RichardNguyen_2-1612548943136.png

- You can add more content here such as Related product, or "What customers say" section to increase the profession and build more trust.

I hope you find some of my suggestions helpful and please LIKE and hit MARK AS SOLUTION for my message. 

Thanks! Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @laura03, I hope you are doing well! You need to work on the store design and branding. It's important to have a professionally designed store to attract visitors and gain their trust. Here are some suggestions:

Improve the layout of the store.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Make the product page more professional and organized. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Display reviews on the home page and product page to build trust with other visitors. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features and store design, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
laura03
Tourist
3 0 1

Many thanks these suggestions, and for taking the time. It's much appreciated.

Very best wishes,

Laura 

0 Likes
laura03
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you very much for helpful suggestions. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Very best wishes,

Laura

0 Likes